Surefire Circus is committed to protecting the privacy of your details. Any information provided by yourself to Surefire will not be sold or shared except as detailed below.
The controller of all data provided by you when using this site is controlled by Stephanie Lamey trading as Surefire Circus. Glenluce, Portsmouth Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 0TQ.
What Data we Collect:
- When making an application we ask for your name and email address, along with details of your event, the date of the event, and optionally your phone number.
- When securing a gig we will ask for additional information including (but not limited to) contact phone number and an invoice address.
- Further information may be collected via telephone correspondence and merged with existing information we have on you.
- When posting a comment in our news or blog section you will be required to include an email address, a name, and, optionally, a website address.
How we use this data:
- Information collected pertaining to a booking will be used to ensure the carrying out of the booking, and in cases of non-payment, pursuing said payment.
- Your email address will be used in order to contact you with regards to your booking or inquiry and in extremely rare cases to notify you of a change within our company or a new act.
- Information collected via cookies will be used to monitor web activity of all members in order to better understand how our site is navigated, to make improvements, and to follow the trends of our audience.
- When posting on our blog your email address will not be shared but whichever name you include and your website and comment will be made publicly available.
Who we share this information with:
- Information pertaining to a booking (including but not limited to: name, address, contact number, email address, date of performance, and performance details) will be shared with parties relevant to the performance - most often the performer(s) attending your event.
- In the case of dispute over payment we may be required to share your name, address, contact details, and other information with a legal professional, or UK small claims courts. We will always notify you of our intent do this before such action is taken.
- We will never share or sell your information to a marketing company or other third party.
Protection of Data:
- As previously stated Surefire Circus take the protection of your data very seriously - we have taken both physical and digital steps to ensure that your data is secure.
- Unfortunately we cannot 100% guarantee that our email or website servers will not be the subject of malicious attacks - we can only ensure you that we have taken steps to ensure that this does not occur. By providing data to us you do so at your own risk.
- If we ever have reason to believe your data has in anyway been compromised we will notify you as soon as possible.
- You have the right to refuse us access to your browsing information - you can do this by switching off cookies on your browser. This may make you unable to access all content on our site.
- You have the right to ask for all information that Surefire Circus currently holds on you - there will be a small fee for this.
- You of course have the right to not provide us with information when requested, however we reserve the right to refuse service if information crucial to the success of a performance is not provided.